“Delicious food ant decent prices”

Anna's Harborside Grille
Ranked #14 of 222 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Authentic Greek Cuisine and Contemporary American Fare in the Heart of Plymouth's Historic Waterfront
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

I have been here a few times and always had a great meal. This time around I brought two picky eaters, my nieces. Everyone got something different (burger, pizza, clam chowder, hummus plate) and we ate every but of it! It was a great way to top off the day in Plymouth. Pricing is average to high depending on the order and service met our expectations. Absolute favorite is the hummus plate. Best in the area! Definitely a great food establishment.

Reviewed 22 October 2017

Good food, attentive staff. We were very pleased with the quality of the food and the friendliness of the staff. Thank you!

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Started with the very tasty Aegean fries, ketchup absolutely not required. My son had the chicken broccoli Alfredo, which he couldn't finish, and dais I could have it late. He made sure to come home, and grab those leftovers, before I could. I enjoyed a diesel burger, 10oz of juicyness, with a great portion of onion rings. I look forward to going back, as the menu had so many great options to try.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

This hidden gem is often overlooked. Sandwiched between several better known and larger eateries, it can be missed. Summertime offers patio seating. They make a good drink too.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

You can't just throw a bunch of dry seasoning all over a plate and call it Greek food. The feta cheese on the appetizer mix plate had ZERO taste. The Grape Leaves were served hot and were so gooey they completely lost their form. It was an area of the plate that was just slop. The spanakopita had so much dill in it and was overcooked and just tasted like burnt grill. Our waitress was super nice but forgot our bill, then forgot to come get our card so we waited 20 minutes for her. I will say that the portions are huge, but what's the point when the food has no taste.

1  Thank nyctravel17