“Delicious and gluten free options”
Review of Cupcake Charlie's

Cupcake Charlie's
Ranked #2 of 11 Dessert in Plymouth
Price range: US$ 2 - US$ 8
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Cupcake Charlie's is a gourmet cupcake bakery. We bake homemade, fresh & delicious cupcakes daily - all beautifully hand decorated with love. Each day our case is full of at least 15 different decadent varieties to choose from. We are also home to our new Cupcake Whirlie . . . You choose your favorite cupcake and we whirl it into our Premium Soft-Serve Ice Cream, for the most amazing frozen treat! We now also offer GLUTEN FREE Fridays!! Every Friday we offer amazing Gluten Free Cupcakes. On a daily basis, we offer GF cookies, trifles and cake cups. Pick up some of our other dessert treats - trifles, cookies, cake pops, frosting shots and cake cups. Periodically we have some fun whipping up new treats like whoopee pies, cupcake jars and our new Cookie Dips! We look forward to satisfying your sweet tooth soon!!
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We were very excited to find that is bakery serves gluten free. On our visit, there were three options of gluten free cupcakes, as well as a carrot cake square, a trifle and cookies. For non gluten free, there were about 14-16 (guesstimating) cupcake varieties, along with mini cupcakes, ice cream and cupcake cups which were broken up cupcake in a cup with icing. I did try one of these.... tasty, but very sweet. Cupcakes are beautifully decorated and staff very polite. My son tried the trifle and enjoyed the cake and icing flavor.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

I love Georgetown cupcakes, but these were better and cheaper. Chocolate cupcake with salted caramel filling, bought for a friend, took a bite and wished I bought one for myself. Must return and do just that! Enjoy!

Reviewed 19 February 2018

This place has two very good things going for it. Number one, they are open in the off season. Number two they offer not just one, but multiple options for people who are gluten free. And as a bonus it tastes good!

Reviewed 22 January 2018

If you're looking to have a cupcake as a meal, you have to come here! This is, by far, my favorite cupcake place. I will get one whenever I am near one of their locations. You MUST try the Hostess with the Mostess cupcake. It's a play on the original Hostess cupcake but bigger and better! There's no comparison to any other cupcake.

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Had the carrot cake cup cake and my wife had the hostess with the mostest. Kids had soft serve ice cream. They do have a gluten free menu.