“Perfect place for a light snack”
Review of Blue Blinds Bakery

Blue Blinds Bakery
Ranked #1 of 11 Dessert in Plymouth
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 4 May 2018

While locals have lots of stories about the group that runs the bakery, the bakery itself is a charming spot. The menu includes muffins, sandwiches, coffee, and tea. All the baked goods are delicious. Sitting on the front porch with friends is a very nice way to spend a bit of time.

Reviewed 22 April 2018

I was on a Ketogenic diet - this place knocked me right off of it. The Cheddar Jalapeno
fresh bread! I got up early the next morning to sneak another piece. Very simple place with a simple menu. All of it is fresh and home made and great. Nice porch to hang out on.

Reviewed 16 April 2018

I met two friends there on a windy rainy April Sundayand we had a wonderful time! The cafe is quaint and homey with delicious baked goods and sandwiches! I had the Spinwch, which was yummy! I substituted honey oat bread for the egg roll! The iced latte was very good! My friend had a steamy cappuccino and the fruit and yogurt bowl was fresh and the yogurt was creamy! The atmosphere was helpful and friendly, family oriented. We stayed for a long time, because we hadn’t seen each other in a long time, and no one complained! The murals and on the wall are beautifully painted and historical! Can’t wait to go back with my family!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We stopped in on our whirlwind tour of Mystic/Plymouth Rock/Newport/Boston... for a quick bite.
We were greeted with a warm, cozy, bakery welcome!
Homemade Haddock Chowder, served with a warm slice of homemade cranberry bread!
I bought fresh raspberry bear claws to eat later at the hotel, so fresh and delicious. I wished I’d bought more!
Don’t miss this place!! Just a short walk up the hill from the Rock! The best meal of our trip!

Reviewed 27 February 2018

Love this bakery/cafe. Enjoyed our late winter lunch at one of their five tables close to the fire in the fireplace. Their “Butternut Bevy” soup is excellent (one of a few rotating offerings) and a grilled cheese and tomato sandwich on their four-seeded spelt bread was yummy. Friendly staff, too. Perfect!