“Birthday dinner”
Review of Leena’s Kitchen

Leena’s Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Leena’s Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 222 Restaurants in Plymouth
Price range: US$ 14 - US$ 28
Description: Welcome to Leen's Kitchen! We are excited to bring this farm to table concept to America's Hometown, Plymouth, MA! Please join us for a mealy will not soon forget.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We had a wonderful experience tonight. Pate was incredible. Tartare delicious. Bolognese, with homemade pasta, amazing, both regular and gluten-free. We'll go back in a heartbeat.

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

Leenas kitchen Plymouth MA. My wife and I had date night tonight so we made a reservation at Leenas kitchen in Plymouth. When we first arrived they brought us to a high top near the bar however we specifically asked for a low top when we made the reservation. They gave us a little attitude and said it wasn’t marked but finally gave us a low table. It was all up hill from there. Our waiters name was Macey he was tremendous. I started off with a half dozen oysters on the half shell on a bed of ice they came with three sauces each with an eye dropper thought that as a nice touch. My wife started with the scampi appetizer she said the pasta was definitely homemade. They also brought over two pieces of seafood ceviche in clam shells that were so fresh. My wife had the pork Milanese over roasted potato purée and roasted cauliflower with capers and lemon, she said the pork was so tender. I had the salmon with lobster mashed potatoes, I was just expecting potatoes with a little lobster flavor but it literally had a whole tail. I would say there was more lobster then potato. I said to my wife I wonder if I know someone in the kitchen it was that much lobster. Amazing dish. And for dessert we had the banana bread pudding with caramel sea salt gelato which was delicious! The only down side was we waited a long time in between courses we sat at 7:30 and didn’t leave till about 9:40 and trust me we are not slow eaters. Don’t get me wrong I loved the time with my wife but it was a long time. Over all a great restaurant and we will be back soon. A must try!!

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Second time here and it didn’t disappoint. The ambiance is great. Had a loud couple next to us that detracted somewhat from the evening, but difficult to blame the restaurant for that.
Minor issues only. I like my lamb a little less cooked and the bananas foster was underwhelming. The Oysters Rockefeller were fabulous and the Shrimp Scampi was perfectly cooked and seasoned.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Best food on the south shore. Delicious drinks apps and entrees. Really is a great spot. Would highly recommend. Didn’t get 5 stars only because we had to wait about 30 minutes even with a reservation.

Reviewed 30 January 2018

Went especially for the Brunch option (available Sundays) for a birthday treat for a friend. Somewhat noisy at first, but as meal went noise levels got better. Enjoyed Eggs Benedict very much. Started off with delicious Bloody Marys, not seasoned too much, with add-ons of bacon; shrimp; olives; lemon/lime and celery. A meal in itself. Three choices for the benedict, the short rib addition was quite delicious and filling. Meals served with homefries. Good choice! Management very helpful, finding a lost bracelet that fell in our booth. Thank you! Will be back for dinner, menu looked amazing.