“Fantastic Bakery ”

Sarah's Cheesecake & Cafe
Ranked #8 of 8 Dessert in Pittsfield
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

For the past 5-6 years my daughter and I have been having a joint celebration of our birthdays since they are only a week apart.
Rather than bringing a cake from NJ, I’ve been trying various local bakeries in the Berkshires.
This year I found Sarah’s Cheesecake Bakery. As well as cheesecakes, which I
must try on my next visit, they also make delicious and beautiful birthday cakes! Compared to NJ they are also very affordable! While we were there I picked up an assortment of pick up pastries for the lovely young woman at the front desk of the hotel. She told me they were delicious!!!
The birthday cake was a huge hit with my family and I don’t think I’m going to try any other new place— we have found our bakery!!!

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

Ordered a chocolate fudge cake for my daughters birthday celebration!! Cake was amazing super chocolate fudge frosting with moist fudge cake! Excellent!!!!

Reviewed 13 September 2016

I was here to meet a friend for a coffee and a visit. The place is cute, with decent breakfast options. Coffee is coffee and unless it is bad there is not much to say. Theirs was not bad.

Reviewed 31 July 2016

Daily sandwich specials as well as dollar coffee on Tuesdays make this a great lunch spot. If you are in the neighborhood, it is a must place to stop and eat in ot take out.

Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

This place is really nice. I have been stopping by ever since they opened in their previous location in Allendale. The sandwiches are made very well with good meats, cheeses and ingredients to order. The staff is always very friendly and courteous. The baked goods are amazing. The cheesecakes are decadent. I have ordered specialty order cookies and cakes and they have always been perfect and have gotten rave reviews from guests who have eaten them before. Nice place to grab lunch in or on the go... always!