“love it”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Prague, Czech Republic
“love it”
Reviewed 26 July 2012

I have been coming to this restaurant since it first opened nearly 10 years ago and the food is ALWAYS delicious. It is incredibly flavorful and authentic. The owner is a very nice guy and also does a lot of the cooking. I loved it so much that when it first opened, I had them cater my graduation party even though they had never catered before and they did an amazing job. I always end up coming back for their delicious food and margaritas.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank Laura C
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Hadley, New York
“Authentic Mexican Food”
Reviewed 2 June 2012

The food and the price were awesome. Very friendly staff.

Visited May 2012
Toronto, Canada
“Great Mexican Authentic food”
Reviewed 16 March 2012

Came here with the family and ordered a variety of entrees to try the various food. Great food and reasonable price. Tried their salads, tacos, enchaladas. Would come again.

Visited March 2012
Williamstown, Massachusetts
“Solid Mexican, Never Dissapoints”
Reviewed 11 December 2011

I've eaten here dozens of times. After having lived out west for many years, I am spoiled and have not found much in the way of good, authentic Mexican food in the east. Panchos is the best around. Good value, especially the lunch specials. They also have great Mexican sodas made with real sugar.

Dalton Ma
“I'm always juuuuust a little dissapointed..”
Reviewed 28 October 2011

Not very many places to go for Mexican in Pittsfield. So I go here usually with my daughter.

You know what? It's a little expensive for what you get on the plate...I'm mean, you could go home hungry.... :(

I've never, EVER, even once, had a good waitperson experience of the half dozen or so times I've been there..Never see the same workers here twice and , in general, I'm thinking these are the first 'waiting on people' jobs they have ever had.

Clean inside, colorful but dark , maybe too dark.

In the end the food is just 'OK' and I'm thinking it should surprise me more..[like La Fogata does]

[sigh] But I'll go back...and I'll grumble when I'm done...

• Visited August 2011