“Gourmet food in addition to pub fare”
Review of Patrick's Pub

Patrick's Pub
Ranked #7 of 182 Restaurants in Pittsfield
Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 22
Cuisines: American, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 26 April 2016

If they have a crab cake special they are really the best crab cakes that I've had at any restaurant. Also the chicken almondine and veal marsala are very well done. There is always some new homemade soup.

Reviewed 20 April 2016 via mobile

Wonderful establishment, excellent food and service! Go in a few times and "everybody knows your name".

Reviewed 9 April 2016 via mobile

If you come to Pittsfield you have to go to Patrick's for the wings. Great pub food and beer options. Great family pub and bar.

1  Thank nickandjill1420
Reviewed 8 April 2016

My husband and I went here for dinner one night. The atmosphere in the restaurant was busy, but not too busy where we felt Ignored by our waitress. She was nice, but sometimes seemed rushed and was constantly speed walking through our section. I think at one point, she slammed my drink down on the table and quickly left after I had asked for another drink.

We ordered the spinach and artichoke dip to start. The portion size was good, with plenty of chips to go along with it. I hate it when you run out of chips and you have lots of dip left! We got the Florentine Macaroni and Cheese as our entree (to share) which came with soup/salad and a breadstick. I'm glad we shared because it was very filling. Delicious, but filling. The soup of the day was chicken vegetable with lentils. That was good as well.

For dessert, we got the Peanut Butter pie. It was a rather small slice to share between two people. But if you're stuffed from dinner but still want a little dessert, it was perfect. Overall, the meal was very good despite our waitress rushing around. For two adults with two drinks each, an appetizer, entree and dessert, our total was $54.45. A good place to get good food!

Reviewed 30 March 2016

Good food and a wide variety on the menu; good beer and other liquid refreshments. Very convenient to many places in Pittsfield, e.g. the Colonial Theater. A place to return to when you can!