“Really good food!”

SHIRO LOUNGE
Ranked #30 of 181 Restaurants in Pittsfield
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Japanese cuisine including teriyakis, udons, sushi & sashimi. Serving both lunch & dinner with a bar.
Reviewed 16 September 2013

My husband and i went to Shiro for dinner .We ordered Hibachi shrimp and Japanese Curry chicken that was really good .Waitress was friendly.we like there atmosphere. we would recommend my friend go there.

Reviewed 14 September 2013

What a great food my friend and i we ate at Shiro 2 special rolls ONLY $ 19.99! Even lobster roll ! That was so fresh and tasty !

Reviewed 29 August 2013

My husband and I decided to try Shiro in Pittsfield. We arrived on a Tuesday. Not busy but understandable considering it was a Tuesday. The restaurant is small but very clean. Hostess was okay. The menu was way too limited. Sushi, tempura and other dishes that didn't catch our eye but again, the menu was so limited that I ended up getting tempura which I really didn't want. Sushi was excellent---loved the Philadelphia Roll. Wasn't too salty. just right for me.

Three upper middle-aged people came in and complainted it was too cold. I thought the atmosphere was rather comfortable (and I get cold easily). The waitress decided to turn down the A/C (oh no!). Then they opened the front doors. Oh no! The room got muggy as it happens when you please one table but forget to consider the other people dining. Luckily we didn't stay for dessert. That was way too limited too.

Waitress was adorable. Very very friendly and sweet.

The only reason I won't be back was the limited menu.

Reviewed 28 August 2013

I ate once before at Shiro and enjoyed my experience there. However after tonight's experience. I doubt I will be going back. Upon arrival the hostess was not the most friendly person as a matter of fact she was quite pushy. The menu choices seemed limited.The waitress was nice and pleasant.I the table emptied next to us about 10 mins after we arrived. and it took the Hostess/buser another 30 mins to clean it. The food was good but that's were it ends. This establishment needs to up their game little . They cannot rely on their food being good to keep them in business if the atmosphere and service isn't up to par.

Reviewed 9 July 2013

We enjoyed very tasty sushi rolls. The fish was extremely fresh and the sauces complemented the rolls. The service was excellent.