“Home Run--4 out of 4!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 September 2018

Nearby Spring Hill hotel recommended Marco's. We walked over and enjoyed a delicious meal: Burrata E Prosciutto (big helping of prosciutto and very fresh motz), Frittura Mista Di Pesce (OMG. Outstanding and we are calamari 'snobs'), a sausage appetizer (special of the day, nice smoke cook) and Gnocchi Al Pesto (I loved it, but it is REALLY rich!). Everything we ordered was a home run! I see why it gets such great reviews!

Reviewed 17 September 2018

I had to look once, then twice to find this place because the signage doesn't really stand out....but the food was amazing. I enjoyed a wonderful swordfish special, well prepared with fresh ingredients.

This place is the real deal! I recommended it to friends in the area.

1  Thank 116mollyb
Reviewed 5 September 2018

Discovered this restaurant by accident. Located in a small strip mall on Route 1 North in Peabody, MA near several hotels this little restaurant has some of the best Italian food around. The service is great with a very friendly staff. The menu has something for everyone. You'll notice a real Neapolitan wood oven in the back of the dining room that serves up a really good pizza. On our second visit my wife had the Lobster ravioli which were delicious and I had the Chicken parmesan which was incredible! Not only was it good the portion was off the charts. I shared my leftovers with a coworker the next day and we both were full from it. Prices are very reasonable with the most expensive entree at $25.95. I am hooked and will be back very soon. My only regret is not knowing about this place before!

1  Thank Francis C
Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is truly a hidden gem. Marco personally oversees everything and it shows. If you want a special treat try the chicken parmigiana. It is the absolute best that you have ever had. Before moving to Florida, we would frequent Marcos two to three times per week. Now it is our first restaurant that we visit whenever be come back to Massachusetts. Although it’s a little difficult to find, treat yourself to a very special treat with all home made pasta and a sauce that I thought was lost since my grandmothers passing.

1  Thank TPD2
Reviewed 13 August 2018

This restaurant is in a rather odd location in a little strip mall just past Bertucci’s on the northbound side of Route 1. But it is extremely handy and within easy walking distance if you are staying at one of the several hotels near it - Springhill Suites, etc.

The food is excellent quality for the area. We tried the stuffed fried zucchini blossoms as an appetizer and it was as good as anything you could get in the North End - or Italy! My salmon was perfectly cooked and there were raves about the pesto gnocchi. The only item that could have been improved was the sautéed broccoli rabe which had way too much garlic. They have a good selection of wines by the glass and they give a generous pour.

The dining room is a bit small, so be sure to select a table that appeals to you unless you want to end up by the front door!

1  Thank BostonNix

Been to Marco's Restaurant? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK