“Love the Pho!”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 17 October 2016

My favorite place to take out Pho, my friend and I finally dined in.
What a treat!
We ate spring rolls, ate a large bowl of Seafood Pho and took half home for lunch the next day! Awesome service, lovely ambiance!

Reviewed 27 September 2016

I came here with 9 friends and the staff were so friendly. They were more than happy to accommodate us. They took all our orders quickly and were very attentive to our table. I had chicken lo mein and it was absolutely delicious and such a large portion. It was only $9 which was very well-priced. We all had a delicious meal and I would definitely go there again.

Reviewed 20 August 2016

This place is just amazing! Becky and the rest of the staff are fantastic. The fried rice is so different than a regular Chinese restaurant - fresh. Their beef teriyaki is so fresh, so yummy. And their Pad Thai? A family favorite! Very reasonable pricing. For dine-in, the restaurant is clean, inviting, just beautiful.

Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

Went to dinner with my girlfriend Very good location,great atmosphere above average food but for first-time consumer of pho not a fan. Decent menu. Good service . Will be back again

Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

Intrigued by the promise of Vietnamese, Thai, and Chinese fare, this spot fails unfortunately. The fried seafood rice used all frozen seafood despite being 3-4 miles from seaports and had a slight burnt oil taste. The tofu and eggplant dish lacked flavor and provoked an MSG headache.

The decor, simple and classy; atmosphere fine; waitstaff decked out in floor length black aprons. Great location. They just need to get the food right.

Been to Sugarcane? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK