“Good place for quick dinner ”

Red's Kitchen & Tavern
Ranked #7 of 181 Restaurants in Peabody
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

When for dinner during week. Ordered $6 special margarita which had no alcohol at all. Food was good, we had lobster rolls, good amount of lobster.

Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

Nice decor. The food was good and very reasonable. It was lobster fest so I had the lobster roll and so did my son. We both enjoyed it. My daughter had meatballs from the appetizer menu. They were very good. I can't remember what my husband had.

Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

We stop at Reds overtime we come to Salem. Staff is friendly the food is always good the Mimosa and Bloodys are worth to them selves. Lots of for money..

Reviewed 9 August 2018

Needed a quick spot for dinner and knew of Red's reputation in Plymouth. Got seated quickly, food was excellent not to badly priced and was served pretty quickly. Service wasn't the best, we were brought bread, but our table didn't have any bread plates on it. I had to steal a couple off of another table. Waitress was not very friendly or attentive, but did redeem herself when I asked if they had any saltine crackers for an ill member of our party that I would be willing to pay for, and she was good enough to give us a couple of bags of oyster crackers and directions to a drug store.

1  Thank lindalO4446HG
Reviewed 26 July 2018

The candied Bacon with Nutela dip ... excellent. Surprisingly modest sweetness, but great taste. Might go back just to have this again.
Port Shank, fork tender, but accompaniments just ok. The lobster roll was fully stuffed. Good but slightly bland.

Wine list disappointing. Few good selections & high priced for what they are. The Sauv. Blanc I had was ok ... but ht epriced per glass was the same as the bottle price at retail.

Been to Red's Kitchen & Tavern? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK