All reviewssausagefront deskwafflesthe spring hill suitesfree breakfastnext morninghot tubsitting areafresh fruitwould stay here againbreakfast staffthe breakfast areau turnparking lotquiet roomcoffee makereasy access
Reviewed 19 September 2017

Very nice welcoming staff. clean comfortable rooms. I love that Marriott gives you extra plugs for all your electronics. However, my one real beef with this hotel is the location. If you miss a turn you are circling a very busy cloverleaf. It is a traffic nightmare! But I learned a trick to avoid most of this. If you are heading south on 95 coming back from Salem, Gloucester or any northern cities. You will be getting off at exit 44 switching to 1 for just a bit then google wants you to go left and make a big loop to hit Newbury/1 north. Don't do it, go right and almost immediately take a left in what looks like a small road leading into bushes, it is the back lot of the hotel. Trust me this will save you time and stress, look it up on maps.

Room Tip: 1st floor was very quiet, don't know about the others.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Spent one night here while traveling through New England. We wished every hotel we stayed at for these 2 weeks was this one! From entering the lobby till checkout the next day, they were great! The lobby was decorated for fall, they had a jar of candy for you to guess the number and win Marriott points, cider and cookies were there also. They called after about 15 min to see if the room was OK. Breakfast was delicious! Can't say enough, this hotel is a gem in their corporation!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 September 2017

My second experience was even better than my first last year. Great price for an excellent room serviced overall by a friendly, efficient staff. Old amenities were upgraded and new ones added. All for a mere increase of $10/day.

For example: no more ridiculously overpriced first run movies but instead streamimg apps like Netflix and Hulu. Good work space and comfort to host visitors.

P.S. The pool is still nice and warm and clean.

Room Tip: Choose the 4th floor if you will need access to laundry facilities more than once.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 September 2017

The hotel is a little worn and it badly needs cleaning in the rooms and common areas. The staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good. The area that this hotel is in is business/industrial. Over all I would not stay here again

Stayed: August 2017
1  Thank Love2taketripsUSA
JonahWright, Manager at SpringHill Suites Boston Peabody, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Thank you for staying with us. I sincerely apologize that the condition of the hotel was a little worn. I have passed on your feedback to the appropriate department to ensure that we improve. Our team is pleased to see that the staff was friendly and helpful. We take pride in our customer service and glad that you were able to experience it. Thank you again for staying with us.

Reviewed 2 September 2017

This is my all time favorite hotel. I have stayed here for business for the last 10 years. The staff is friendly and willing to assist and the rooms are super clean. The breakfast is perfect and always clean.

Never an issue here. It is close to the mall and highways.
Plenty of parking. Pool and hot tub are very nice.

You will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business