US$ 166
US$ 133
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 152/night.

US$ 159
US$ 234
US$ 201
Homewood
Hampton Inn Boston/Peabody(Peabody)(Great Value!)
US$ 175
US$ 150
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 169/night.

US$ 211
Travelocity
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 237/night.

Plaza Motel(Peabody)
US$ 250
US$ 179
US$ 161
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 192/night.

All reviewssausagefront deskwafflesthe spring hill suitesfree breakfastnext morninghot tubsitting areafresh fruitwould stay here againbreakfast staffparking lotu turnthe breakfast areaquiet roomeasy accessbeds were comfortable
Reviewed 11 September 2017

The hotel is a little worn and it badly needs cleaning in the rooms and common areas. The staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good. The area that this hotel is in is business/industrial. Over all I would not stay here again

Stayed: August 2017
1  Thank Love2taketripsUSA
JonahWright, Manager at SpringHill Suites Boston Peabody, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Thank you for staying with us. I sincerely apologize that the condition of the hotel was a little worn. I have passed on your feedback to the appropriate department to ensure that we improve. Our team is pleased to see that the staff was friendly and helpful. We take pride in our customer service and glad that you were able to experience it. Thank you again for staying with us.

Reviewed 2 September 2017

This is my all time favorite hotel. I have stayed here for business for the last 10 years. The staff is friendly and willing to assist and the rooms are super clean. The breakfast is perfect and always clean.

Never an issue here. It is close to the mall and highways.
Plenty of parking. Pool and hot tub are very nice.

You will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 August 2017

We stayed her for 2 nights. We had a suite which was comfy and quiet. Would have liked queen beds in the room instead of full size beds. The staff here is super friendly. Treated you like you were a guest at their house. The front clerks even helped out during the breakfast. Would highly recommend staying at this hotel if visiting the Boston area. The only problem we encountered was trying to get back to the hotel because of how the street system. It goes one way and you can't make a u turn or a left. We finally figured it out after 30 minutes. Still wonderful hotel and location.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Lori B
Reviewed 27 August 2017

Having been a guest at many, many hotels, I tend to notice the nice things, the average things, and the room-for-improvement things. Our arrival was met with a front desk employee with a warm smile and body language that indicated he was there to make a guest feel welcomed and comfortable. As a Gold Elite member, I offered a gentle reminder of this status and asked what room on the top floor would be recommended for 2 guests needing a quiet room. My first impression of the room was that it was clean but cramped; in a way that one notices when an airline adds 3 extra rows of seats and decreased leg room – just enough to feel less than comfortable. Next comes Goldilocks’ bed; I mean this was one soft mattress. The first image that came to mind was the mattresses back in college dormitories. So I go back down to the front desk and they were very helpful to offer another room that they claimed ‘has a brand new mattress…” Suddenly, excitement rose from my feet like I just won a prize on a game show. I hurried myself to the room with the ‘brand new mattress and a year’s supply of Preparation H’ only to discover this mattress was just as soft, bringing me to the conclusion that this hotel only buys soft mattresses and gets a kickback from the local chiropractor.

The other love-hate aspect of this type of hotel is the bathroom that has the shower and bowl in a room but the wash sink outside near the beds. Personally, if I am in a hotel bathroom, I like the 3 things that make up a hotel bathroom (sink, shower, and the porcelain throne) all in 1 room with a door. From a design perspective, it did not seem to save space and just created a disconnect in my bathroom sequence of events, if you know what I mean…

Next topic, the free breakfast offered by the hotel. Holy waffle mix, Batman, this narrow corridor of food was crazy with people who were piling up their plates like they had not eaten in a longer time than the Donner party. The guy in front of me piled on the bacon strips so much that in Vegas, he’d be even odds to have blocked arteries before he got back to his room with the SOFT MATTRESS! Kudos to the breakfast staff and management who opened the adjoining conference rooms for the overflow. At least 95% of the D party was able to sit as they ate their plates of 18 sausage links, countless mini-muffins, Belgian waffles, and bowls of Fruit Loops. In the end, everyone was fed and the breakfast staff did a great job keeping up and always had a smile and nice comments to offer up.

Relatively speaking, this was not an inexpensive room, but some of that cost was due to the convenience of being on the highway with easy access to Rte 95 and Boston. Overall, it was better than good, but rest and relaxation was a bit more of a snowy trail than it needed to be.

-Paperman

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank e3paperman
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Staff was courteous and pleasant, rooms were clean and we'll appointed, lots of free parking, hotel conveniently located, and lobby and exterior of the hotel was well maintained. Hotel typical of other Marriott Springhill Suites I have stayed at.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family