This is definitely not a fancy place but if you are looking for a clean room and bath with
an outstanding staff of people who trip over themselves to take care of you this is
the spot. The location is outstanding, a minute to Skaket Beach for sunset., walking
distance to great restaurants, a few minute drive to national seashore beaches and
local ponds and right on the Rail Train Bike path out your back door.
Yes, old and dated but pool is great. Breakfast is continental but fine.
The front desk staff is exceptional...friendly, helpful...better than anyone you would find at an upscale place! I will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Swim in our oversized outdoor pool & relax in our spacious tree shaded courtyard with gazebo. Enjoy a complimentary continental breakfast served daily in our cafe. We are located directly on the Bike Trails & are a short walk to Main St. Orleans - with its many restaurants, shops and galleries. Free Wireless internet access now available. All rooms are smoke free and are equipped with refrigerators. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Governor Prence Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Governor Prence Hotel Orleans
- Governor Prence Motel
- Governor Prence Inn Orleans, MA - Cape Cod