“A place to visit”

Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Orleans
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 10 June 2018

An amazing cute bakery where you feel like you are visiting your grandparents. Smells of homemade food with a various choice for breakfast and lunch meals.

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

Surprised my husband with a key lime pie for his birthday from here. Not only were they able to accommodate my last minute order, it was one of the best we've ever had! Our kiddos loved the raspberry cream and chocolate lovers brownies. Cute little shop, friendly staff, delicious confections. I highly recommend this bakery.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Dirt bombs, sticky buns, scones!!!
All the best you could ask for. Also has soups and sandwich and frozen to go.....

Reviewed 22 January 2018

This is a small bakery with a really good selection of baked goods - something for everyone here. My favorite is the dirt bomb muffin....heavenly! I make a copycat version at home, but there's is lighter and a bit more airy than the ones I make. Love them. The group of us had a variety of things.....coffee bun, chocolate croissant, cheese danish and oreo brownie, and all were excellent. The coffee is always really good too.

Maybe someday I'll actually try a breakfast sandwich. I never make it past the pastries. The people who work here are always super friendly and helpful while keeping the line moving right along. Can't wait to come back!

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

I've stopped in several times previously for muffins, cookies and coffee (always great) but stayed for lunch today and what a treat! We had the "chicken dance" (chicken salad w/ apricot, roasted red peppers, carrots, etc) which was not at all your typical chicken salad, it was delicious! Also had the corn chowder, also not typical but excellent. It's a very small place, only 4 tables (no restroom) but it's reasonably priced, cute and the food is awesome!