Service was great - very helpful and friendly. We are not a picky family and often find the understated old-style motels quite enjoyable. We don't need all the modern upgrades to make the vacation special as we spend most of the time outdoors. It is always nice though in the afternoons to have a nice room to go back to so you can take a break and relax for an hour or two before settting off for the evening. We really did not enjoy our room enough to do that. It was really dark (not enough interior lighting) and the room smelled like one of those tree-shaped deodorizers that they sell for cars. Besides that, however, the room was very clean and the bathroom shower had fantastic water pressure.
We enjoyed being so close to Orleans village as we could walk to breakfast every morning (loved Jo Mama's), to dinner, and to the market to gather supplies for the day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our location is ideal, between Ocean and Bay Beaches! SHORT walk downtown, for all attractions, AND restaurants. Family operated for 30 years, we love being helpful and very friendly. With our rooms constantly being improved, and our pool at 85 degrees everyday, 68% of our 2008 business came from repeat guests! Bike trails, Whale watches, Trips to Nantucket, Fishing -- Brandon is waiting to make your vacation unforgettably special, take advantage of our local connections! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Olde Tavern Motel & Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Olde Tavern Hotel Orleans
- Olde Tavern Motel And Inn
- Olde Tavern Motel & Inn Orleans, MA - Cape Cod