“Just what we needed - cozy and convenient”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

lou
charlton, ma
“Just what we needed - cozy and convenient”
Reviewed 25 September 2018 for a stay in September 2018

We rented this property for a long weekend getaway for my husband's birthday. It is located on a dead end street off a dead end street; given that this is slightly off season for the Cape, it was very quiet. It has very easy access to Main St., Rte 28, Rte 6 and 6A, which made getting out to various places quick and easy.

The house itself was perfect for the 2 of us - well equipped from a kitchen perspective, and the living areas are quite nice. We only used the downstairs section of the house since there were only two of us, but there was sleeping space for 5 more people (three twin beds and another full size) with an additional full bath upstairs. The bathrooms were well stocked (though I did nab an extra towel for my hair from upstairs; there were even travel size shampoo and soaps available. The deck area was large enough for a table/chairs and some additional seating - we did enjoy a few hours of afternoon sunshine on the deck. The TV is small but works just fine - we watched football, no problem.

There were a few small items that could be addressed - there are several lights out in the TV room, and the outside light by the entry door is out - thank goodness for the solar lighting aimed at the door - for that reason, I suppose!

While I was originally impressed that the property managers reached out two weeks in advance to see if we had any questions, the last minute communication was a bit spotty. We were traveling 2.5 hours to get to the Cape, leaving earlier in the a.m...I asked if someone could text me re; availability of early check in since I would not have access to my email. I was told in a brief email that would not be possible, that I could check trip manager online. Quite honestly, this is why we go away, so we can disconnect....I did not want to have to keep checking online from the road to see if we could have early access to the property. According to the notification, we should have received an update by 9:30 in the a.m. of our arrival re: early access - I reached out to the property managers at 11 indicating that I had not seen a notification. I was told it had been sent the previous day and perhaps it was in my junk folder...the message was resent, but I have no idea why this would be the ONLY communication from trip advisor or the property manager to go into my junk folder, as I had received all the others. Small matters, but they marred an otherwise very pleasant trip. I would recommend that the property managers review their polices a bit to ensure the renters needs are appropriately addressed.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
30 Oct 2018
Hi Lou,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an honest review of your stay with us - we appreciate it more than you know! We cannot continue to get better as a company without feedback from our guests. We will make sure to pass on this information to our local management so we can make sure our property is 100% ready for future guests to rent. We hope to have the pleasure of hosting you again soon!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing