“I love this place”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 11 May 2012

Breakfast, lunch and dinner. Delicious and very friendly staff. Take out is easy. Highly recommend this place.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 28 April 2012

We enjoyed everything about Slice of Life at our lunch. It offered many interesting and healthy vegetarian options, which were delicious!

We were greeted promptly, and waited on in a professional and competent manner. The chef certainly knows what they are doing! The building was very clean and tidy, welcoming.

Reviewed 23 April 2012

What I enjoy about Slice of Life is a varied menu that is well beyond routine cooking, but not as pricey as other local restaurants. The staff are both courteous and competent; the chef knows his business, and the atmosphere is very accommodating. I always count on a good meal at Slice!

Reviewed 20 January 2012

Generous portion, so tasty and healthy. We went there twice, wonderful experience both times!

Reviewed 15 November 2011

Queue to table service was out the door so we ordered Take Out. Still took 30 mins for 2 sandwiches. The person at the register/taking orders was quite slow and they didn't seem to work well together in getting orders out. They said they would call out names and we were right there. Went to check back after 20 min, then at 30 min it was sitting there. We'd prepaid already and she confirmed it was ours. I asked if she could pass it to me. She put her finger up to tell me to hold on and then went to answer the phone to take an entire order. The shelf was right there, she couldn't just pass it to me after all the waiting, I'd already done? Or tell the person to hold on for just a sec and give it to me? If it's busy, I'd go somewhere else.

1  Thank klam_chowder8