Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews his wife the penthouse the owner front porch other guests martha's vineyard carriage house wrap around porch great host living room people watch the main street circuit ave white noise machine perfect location home away from home beach chairs
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 May 2021 via mobile

Wonderful place to stay. Centrally located. Walking distance to places to eat, buses, ferries, bike rentals. Great wrap around porch. Clean and comfortable sleeping. Delicious cookies each afternoon. Erik is easy to talk to and very accommodating. Enjoyed nearby walking tour of the African American Heritage Trail.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 18 May 2021

I was attending a wedding that began around the same time as check-in. Erik, the owner, called me the morning of check-in and told me my room was ready and I could check in at any time. That was so helpful. And no extra charge.
The inn is wonderful, with white wicker rocking chairs on the porch, a room for relaxing with guitars and games for all to play, delicious home made goodies and great coffee in the morning. The location can't be beat.
The bed was extremely comfortable, the bathroom well stocked and plenty of room. My stay was brief but memorable. Highly recommend this comfortable and cozy inn.

Reviewed 17 May 2021 via mobile

Erik and Rhonda were absolutely amazing! We were only in town for a couple of days and they made our stay spectacular. With great recommendations on restaurants, bike rentals, and even a beautiful sunset on the beach with a bonfire! It was all incredible! We will be back for sure!

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 May 2021

My husband and I enjoyed a brief stay at Oak Bluffs Inn during a quick spring getaway to Cape Cod and Martha's Vineyard. Our trip would not have been the same without the hospitality of Erik, our innkeeper. We didn't come to MV with much of a plan -- but by the end of our stay we had biked MV side streets, explored Edgartown and even enjoyed a drink with Erik and his friends after a serendipitous run-in at an outdoor bar in town. We'll be back, no doubt, to explore more of the vineyard and enjoy another stay.

Reviewed 8 March 2021

It was good. Nothing to complain about. Not a negative experience in the slightest. All in all, it was fine, everything considered. We would tell you if it was not OK, but it was OK. All in all, it was good.

Room tip: Choose a good room.
Date of stay: September 2020