“Nice greek salad, kebabs and gyros”
Review of The Feisty Greek

The Feisty Greek
Ranked #6 of 112 Restaurants in Norwood
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 2 May 2017

We were in the area for the weekend and this was such a nice option from the typical fare when travelling and it was within walking distance from the hotel. We all enjoyed our food (greek salad, kebabs and gyros) and fast and friendly service. I'm glad we went on Saturday since they are closed on Sunday and would have missed out on a great meal. Give this place a try since I doubt you will be disappointed.

Reviewed 26 March 2017

Found this place from a Phantom Gourmet review. I have only had the Village Salad but it is fantastic! They told me it is the "true" Greek Salad, no lettuce. Chunks of cucumber, tomato, onion, olives and feta cheese. It is a very heart salad and could easily serve 2. The American version has lettuce. I have been here 3 times and every time it is crowded with diners as well as a busy take out service. Service is fast and courteous.

Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

As usual always a great lunch!! Had lunch with a coworker, had the Pork Gyro and a Greek Salad. Everyone there is always friendly and pleasant.

Reviewed 30 January 2017

It's a sit in and take out restaurant a few minutes from my office. Pretty active crowd from what I see at lunchtime. Selections of all varieties from Greek to American.

I usually have a sub or a salad when I come here. It's always enjoyable.

Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

We ended up eating here impromptu since we had been doing an errand nearby. It was after 1:30 on a Saturday that we arrived for lunch. There was not an empty seat, so that said to me people must like it here. Since you cannot easily see the restaurant from a Route 1, it is a planned destination. I truly give credit to the restaurant staff on how well they handled the crowd of people. My friend and I both ordered the luncheon lamb shish kebab plate. The lamb with the vegetables was truly delicious. My friend and I both agreed it was one of the best greek salad we have ever had. I also loved my side of eggplant salad. In fact my friend loved her meal so much that she did a takeout order for her dinner later that night. My friend already asked me can I please take her to this restaurant again when we are in the area. I will more than gladly comply with her request for I look forward to trying other things on their menu. Note this restaurant is counter service.

1  Thank Voyager2480