“Great spot on the South Shore for Breakfast and Lunch”
Review of Little Carmen's

Little Carmen's
Ranked #5 of 34 Restaurants in Norwell
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Stopped by one of South Shore’s best kept secret spots for lunch and breakfast. Visited Little Carmen’s a couple of months ago and had a wonderful breakfast with tasty perfect eggs Benedict with a Mexican twist. This time we tried Little Carmen’s for a quick lunch and just as delicious. Had the bowl of Red Chili, Baja Special and the wife had the egg salad wrap special. Delicious!Hostess/waitress Deanna was exceptional. We’ll be back for sure.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

I just couldn't wait to come home and write this review.My son loves soft tacos and I am a foodie so I Googled some places that sell tacos and this place was one of many that popped up it had good reviews so we drove from Braintree to Norwell to give it a try..and I must say it was worth the trip.the waitress was extremely nice we walked in and was seated promptly To my surprise on a saturday around 12:30pm they weren't busy. my son order 2 soft tacos I ordered the lunch special that comes with rice&beans corn muffin,burrito,and a soft taco...food came out very fast and was delicious very well seasoned and tasty my son ordered an extra taco that's how good the beef was seasoned this place is so clean,nice and cozy I will definately be back again this will be our mother son lunch spot every month.Keep up the good work ladies.

1  Thank cheapi
Reviewed 3 March 2018

This is a great spot for breakfast or lunch. It closes at 2:30. There are many Mexican offerings with plates, combos, and ala carte options for tacos, burritos, etc. And if you have some folks who don't like Mexican food, there are many breakfast options to choose from. Highly recommend. We went on a weekday at 11 and got seated immediately. Service was prompt and pleasant. I'll be back.

2  Thank Silkysmom
Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

Little Carmen’s is slanted on Mexican dishes breakfast and lunch but also offers a good number of typical breakfast favorites. While the physical surroundings are fairly bland and the cafe located in a strip mall, the good was good and the service delightful.

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

Visited Little Carmen’s for the first time this past weekend. Heard great things and they didn’t disappoint. So you know...I’m traditionally a sausage/bacon/hash and eggs customer but read the Santa Monica Benedict on the menu and was intrigued. Had to try it. Wow, sorry ham, move over for Avocados. It was Awesome! Who knew? Tom Brady would certainly approve, and now so do I. Will be back soon.

Been to Little Carmen's? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK