“Delicious dinner!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 31 July 2018

We had a really delicious mid-week dinner at Mulinos. The service was great and the food was super fresh and well prepared. I feel fortunate to have such a good Italian restaurant nearby.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

I'm fairly easy to impress clean restaurant/bathrooms and fresh good food. I bought a groupon for here and was nervous, FOR NOreason! So good! Waitress was very attentive answered any question we had food was just amazing! We will be back! Best risotto I've ever had, filet melted in my mouth asparagus must of been bought local! My hubby's seafood was fresh perfectly cooked! Shrimp appetizer to die for!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

There was 6 of us and everyone enjoyed their food,service was good also.Very comfortable and we were well taken care of

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Really enjoyed our most recent stop at Mulinos. Had the seafood catch and it was excellent. Great service, wonderful wine selection and we sat outside. Very enjoyable experience.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 23 April 2018

All food was good but it became very loud, and for some reason waiters think it's ok to call a 94 yo woman, and 59 yo woman and a 58 yo man, "GUYS". I hate that!!

Date of visit: April 2018