“Been coming here since I was 5 years old ”

Miss Florence Diner
Ranked #33 of 154 Restaurants in Northampton
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

I have been eating at Miss Florence Diner ever since I was 5 years old with my sister Beverley. The counter and front dining area were made from an old street car.

My parents first brought me here when I was 5 years old. Later I came with my Uncle Arthur and brought both of my sons when 9 and 7.

I have many happy memories from eating at Miss Florence Diner.

If you are ever in Northampton, Ma. You might want to visit Miss Florence Diner. It is a friendly place, service is fast, food is great & the prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

The food was poor and service awful won’t eat there again service was poor and food was less hen fair aloe for what was served very poor

Reviewed 12 July 2018

Ok place to go if you feel like eating diner food went with mom and sister on our way to the doctors

Reviewed 11 June 2018

The decor should tip you off as to the experience you will have. This isn't retro, it is authentically old, but still a very good place to eat. Typical diner fare and the service is hometown friendly. One of the more welcoming places we've been to in the area.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

I've been having breakfast here once a week for a couple of months. The meals are a bargain and the staff are old-school friendly. No nonsense but fun to talk to. It's a classic and I hope it stays that way.