“Vintage”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

Due to limited low-calorie items on the menu, I'm not likely to go back often. But the overall experience was satisfying with genuinely friendly wait staff.

Date of visit: February 2017

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

Great vibe and fun location. All of the staff was warm and friendly.
Classic diner fare and...real maple syrup for the pancakes.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

We're in town just for the day and took a recommendation from a friend. Total bonus: turkey Reuben, cheeseburger, friendly staff!

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 27 January 2017 via mobile

My husband and I came here midday. I had a breakfast special, The Alamo, eggs cheese chili on a corn muffin, and my husband had a Rueben with onion rings. The atmosphere was welcoming and lively. We will be back.

Date of visit: January 2017
1  Thank dondee2
Reviewed 11 January 2017

In a time when so much social media has us confusing electrons with reality, a place like Miss Flo's reminds us that there are a few islands of simplicity, good coffee and conversation. We simply had a brunch there...eggs, toast, hash browns, pancakes and corned beef hash but it all was done right, served promptly by waitress that were ready with a smile and memories of a simpler time. My friend Betsy and I started going there in our 20's and the place hasn't ever really changed.

Date of visit: January 2017