“Success!”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We spent a fair amount of time reading reviews and trying to figure out the best place to go for an Indian meal in the area. So glad it paid off; India House was terrific. The food and service were top notch. You can order food as hot and spicy as you like and the staff makes every effort to be sure your wishes are met. It's a very attentive - but not overly so - team. They are friendly and efficient. The place is comfortable and attractive, and the food truly is terrific. We will definitely return.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

When dining at the India House, you feel like the experience was a little "get away", not just a restaurant meal. The decor is beautiful and sets the mood for luxurious dining. All the interactions with the gracious staff were pleasant. It was a soothing atmosphere and nothing was rushed. The menu offers many choices (several types of protein and vegetarian) with good descriptions. It's a great chance to try a wide variety of unique options; or, if you're not adventurous, (especially with some children) there are still plenty of options. The food was amazing! Levels of spice were personalized for each dish. It was a lot of fun to share plates so everyone could try everything. The India House is a not to be missed kind of place.

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

We've been to the restaurant a couple of times and we can say the experience keeps getting better. As I entered the restaurant the decor made me feel like I'm in India!
Their menu is very different, chef has done an amazing job with all the items on the menu. Each item has been crafted with so much passion and love, you can feel that in each and every bite. Also contrary to popular perception this place is not expensive. Their service staff is very friendly, always going out of their way to please the customer. The Owners are always there to make sure guests have a good time & especially come to our table to ask our preferences which is the best part. You can personalize your meal by choosing your spice level and every item on the menu has a very detailed description so you are able to make a good choice for yourself. The chef/owner accommodates gluten free and dairy free diets. Sometimes when I order ethnic cuisines, I have to stick to the ones I know, but not at India House. Everything consistently tastes delicious. I love every single item on the menu.
Made me feel like I had returned to India.
I would recommend this restaurant to anyone who loves good food & would definitely go again !!!

Reviewed 25 September 2017

OMG, this place was amazing! It's beautifully decorated, and when you walk in, the smell is so enticing! One of our party requires gluten-free food, and the owner (I assume) came to our table to help. Almost everything is or can be made gluten-free, which was great. She also asked us questions about our taste and steered us to dishes she thought we would like. She was right on the money. The food was so delicious! There was a blip with the service- our appetizer took forever to come, and the owner apologized for that. I would return again and again if I lived close.

1  Thank Claudia N
Reviewed 9 September 2017

We both did not enjoy our meals and felt that the quality of the food along with the wait staff was very inferior. After trying this restaurant several times, we will not be going again.