“Best Seafood and Value in the Pioneer Valley”

Webster"s Fish Hook Restaurant
Ranked #45 of 145 Restaurants in Northampton
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Reviewed 2 February 2017

Great Seafood either fried or broiled. Nothing fancy for atmosphere, but I'd rather spend the money on the food. Very good place for Lunch or Dinner

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Webster"s Fish Hook Restaurant

Reviewed 5 December 2016 via mobile

My sister and I both had scrod....hers fried, mine baked. The baked was the best, with a very tasty stuffing. Pricing is slightly high for the type of service - pick up at counter when they call your number - but the food is fresh and serving size is generous.
The main negative thing is they now charge $1.00 for salad bar on top of meal price. A new, positive element is you no longer are expected to bus your own table upon exiting.

1  Thank Phyllis W
Reviewed 23 October 2016

When I am in the area, I always stop at The Fish Hook (it is rather a family tradition) for fried clams, fries and cole slaw - although there are many more things to choose from. I am told that my fellow diners are just as satisfied as I am. It is right off Route 91 and so makes a great stop traveling either north or south. It has a diner feel with that casual atmosphere of a family place run by people who know what they are doing.

Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

Our second visit to Webster's, about a year apart, brought the same impression. The seafood and fries were perfectly cooked and delicious. The salad bar, as on on our first visit, was in need of replenishment. I took a few anemic tomato slices and some cucumbers and sat down to see when the lettuce would be refilled. About 10 minutes later an employee dumped a bag of prepackaged greens into the bin. Our meals were ready so I didn't bother to go back. I also didn't bother to search for the rolls that I found last time in a plastic bag drying out in a warmer. My husband confirmed they were still there and still awful. Meals come with two choices of sides: fries, cole slaw, rice, potato, or salad for an additional 99c so if you don't like slaw you have a choice of a starch and salad or two starches. Too bad to diminish such a great fish dinner with subpar salad and rolls.

Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

We wanted to have some fish and lobster rolls ...We found it there and we loved it. The lobster roll very delicious and so the crab cakes. We will go back for sure.