“Another great lunch”

Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Description: At Bluebonnet Diner, you can always expect fresh, homemade delicious dishes. At our family-owned restaurant, we prepare our dishes using our own recipes.
Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

This place never changes and after over 40 years of visits I can attest to that. Large portions homemade food and a big crowd are normal. Try it you’ll come back.

oucican, Owner at Bluebonnet Diner, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review our restaurant. We have always strived for quality and consistency for our valued patrons.
Happy dining!

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

This is an old school diner that has tons of character. The servers are long time employees. I love that. I sat at the communal counter and had a quick breakfast sandwich. It was great. Service was quick and friendly. With a side of sass from my waitress. Which I loved. Menu is extensive and inexpensive. Great place to try. They serve alcohol as well.

oucican, Owner at Bluebonnet Diner, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our restaurant. Our goal is to serve great food in a warm and comfortable atmosphere. Thank you for your patronage. Happy dining!

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

This is a genuinely terrific, old time diner located about one mile from downtown Northampton. There is ample parking. The food is excellent and plentiful, the coffee good and strong, and service is fast and friendly.

oucican, Owner at Bluebonnet Diner, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our restaurant Mark. Our goal is to serve delicious food in a comfortable atmosphere and I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your dining experience with us. Happy dining!

Reviewed 13 February 2018

So I was waiting to have my car repaired at a local dealer and I walked into the Bluebonnet Diner and I'm glad I did. The atmosphere is exactly what you would expect for a popular bustling diner. I was greeted by a passing waitress and offered a seat anywhere that was open. Suddenly, Ellen appeared with coffee, menu and quick conversation. She recommended the omelette so I went with her suggestion and built a ham, swiss, spinach, and mushroom Omelette. When it arrived it was fantastic! My coffee cup was always filled and I was treated like I was a regular there and a preferred customer. Ellen is a sweetheart and you will enjoy her if she is your waitress. I will go out of my way to go to the diner in the future!

oucican, Owner at Bluebonnet Diner, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of our restaurant! I’m glad to hear that you enjoyed your dining experience at our restaurant. We work hard towards pleasing all of our customers. Till next time.
Happy dining!

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

First time I visited was yesterday and we are heading back today. Server was Joanne a seasoned employee who truly understands customer service. I had a simple two eggs over easy, sausage pattie and wheat toast dish with coffee. Total bill was 10. Well worth it. Ate in the original dining car at the counter. Recommend it for the authentic diner experience. Adding this to our must go diners...hopefully you will too.

oucican, Owner at Bluebonnet Diner, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our restaurant Paul. Happy to hear that you enjoyed your dining experience. Wishing you a Happy New Year & happy dining!