“Good things come in small packages = Great Food”
Review of Green Bean

Green Bean
Ranked #13 of 150 Restaurants in Northampton
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: This restaurant has been open for at least two years, serving what are probably the best breakfasts in Northampton. Why is it missing from TripAdvisor? It can be found reviewed on Yelp, Chowhound, Happy Cow, Urban Spoon, Insider Pages, and more. Get with it, Trip Advisor!
Reviewed 16 October 2017

A tiny gem in downtown Northampton and in my humble opinion the best breakfast in town. Went recently for 5th trip this summer. Service and food have been consistently outstanding. Zorba the Greek scramble and a special (an egg, black bean, cheese on peppery corn tortillas) are the best of what i've tried while my girlfriend's favorite vegan breakfast in town is "The Big Day"...i've tried the "almond gravy" and it's wonderful. Plan a wait at peak time on the weekends...but it's worth it (and help yourself to coffee while waiting).

Reviewed 29 August 2017

Freshest variety of egg plates, #pancakes, sandwiches!
It is my top pick for #breakfast! My fav Zorba, the greek (pix), & the delicious, easily digested buckweat blueberries huge pancake (pix). Fresh, home-made, quick serve foods! I highly recommend for breakfast. Its worth traveling for!

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

For all the vegetarian foodies, you have found your place! The menu looked so delicious, I didn't know where to begin. I ended up with a fresh salad with carrot ginger dressing, and it was awesome! I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

So many good options that will work well for people who want a breakfast that is healthy and delicious. Beware that at certain times in the morning there can be a wait for a table.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

The service was BAD!! The girl with shaved half head is a TERRIBLE WAITRESS!! She walked around with our drinks after we waited for 1/2 hour for them, went to another table with them. I heard the guest say she ordered hot coffee, the waitress precede to convince her that the ice coffee she was holding would be great and then gave her the coffee that was meant for me!! She walked away with the two lemonades she was holding the other part of my order and proceeded back to the pick up station, clueless asbtomwhomthey belinged to. After ten more minutes came back to our table with ice coffee and the same two lemonade drinks she'd been walking around with. Twenty minutes later the same waitress walked my daughters saladbto another table and the people were like, "we didn't order this but we'll take it!! To top it off she wasn't even the waitress who took our order !!! Total chaos, very noises, no organization at all!! The food wasn't even good enough to negate the service! Total waste of time and total waste of $34.00 for three drinks and two bagels and a gross wilted salad loaded with more chips then veggies!! TEN my first and hopefully last negative review ‍♀️

1  Thank Kookla718