“Great food and drinks ”

Ranked #2 of 22 Restaurants in North Easton
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

We have visited here several times and food is consistently delicious. Portions are great on wings. Great place to stop for a beer and food!

Reviewed 21 January 2018

Went here for lunch. I ordered a salad with grilled chicken, and my husband had a turkey club sandwich (which he ended up taking half home!). The menu is very large, and offers a great selection. We've been here several times, and we're never disappointed.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

Food is great it is a small restaurant gets gets quite busy on weekends has a small outdoor area with a few tables, bar is nice !! great Burgers

Reviewed 3 December 2017

We arrived hopeful and left extremely satisfied. The thing about this restaurant is that it serves food you would expect, plus so much more. Portions are large so you might not want to get an app before your meal. If you do, the honey hots seem to be a big favorite as well as the most amazing nacho plate I have ever seen. These were observed when I took a walk around to see what others were getting. Four of us arrived at 11:37 am as we had heard it gets packed and it was as we left. I got the lobster caprese salad. I had to give the other three at our table some as I could not eat it all. My husband got fried clams: perfectly cooked and huge portion. Came w/fries, cole slaw and two tarter sauce cups.

My best friend got the cheeseburger club. She hates tomatoes and they remembered not to put them in and the burger was cooked perfectly to her liking (well done but not burned). Our other friend got the mixed grill which included meaty yet fall off the bone ribs, steak tips and chicken. So big was the platter that the fries and slaw was served on another plate. Since he finished it all (not the fries though and he did share some with us) our waitress informed him that he was entitled to a free dessert. We were off to Hilliard’s chocolates and full so no dessert for any of us.

Waitress was efficient but unfriendly and robot like - just took the orders, zero emotion with a lovely irish accent. So, if looking for suggestions, she would not be the one. But who cares, the food was great. The bathroom was ice cold and a bit messy from heavy use by customers.

Its a bit of a drive for us but I would def like to go back and try the honey hots, pumpkin/chicken/cranberry pizza and shephard’s pie.

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Let me start by saying the food is consistently good. However every weekend without exception in the last month and a half if you go any time between 5 and 7 they hold multiple tables for large parties of people they know. This should never happen during the busy dinner hours . I have been a regular patron for over 15 years and cannot understand why there is no regard for loyal customers. The wait at almost 2 hrs is ridiculous !

Been to Maguire's Bar & Grill? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK