“Best Pizza in North Adams”
Review of Village Pizza

Village Pizza
Ranked #21 of 60 Restaurants in North Adams
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 28 July 2017

The only place to order pizza in North Adams as a local this is absolutely the only pizza we eat /awesome

Reviewed 7 June 2017

quick service. plenty of tables. located in down town area. take out and delivery. one of our favorite places.

Reviewed 4 February 2017

I was tasting for some pizza while in the North Adams area and went here based on reviews. I had two slices of pizza and when I asked how big I was told how they sliced the pizza, which made them sound bigger than they were. I found the pizza to be good but nothing special.

Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

A great menu, a great staff and the best pizza in North Adams. Not only do they have pizza they also have great subs and pasta and so much more !!!

Reviewed 28 December 2016

Being that I am born and raised in Albany NY... Pizza was my thing ever since a boy... N.Y. City Pizza to Chicago Pizza to Ashville North Carolina Pizza to Portland Oregon Pizza---I have to admit, this pizza has surely enter my top 8 of my all time favorites... now you may say "my top 8, though??" LOL I don't need to express how much pizza I have eaten in over 48 states... 8 Is good... so, if your in this area and looking for a great place to kick back, get some great service and want nothing more then a delicious pie... then your search is over... ENJOY!!!