“Best Pizza in North Adams”
Review of Village Pizza

Village Pizza
Ranked #21 of 61 Restaurants in North Adams
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

A great menu, a great staff and the best pizza in North Adams. Not only do they have pizza they also have great subs and pasta and so much more !!!

Reviewed 28 December 2016

Being that I am born and raised in Albany NY... Pizza was my thing ever since a boy... N.Y. City Pizza to Chicago Pizza to Ashville North Carolina Pizza to Portland Oregon Pizza---I have to admit, this pizza has surely enter my top 8 of my all time favorites... now you may say "my top 8, though??" LOL I don't need to express how much pizza I have eaten in over 48 states... 8 Is good... so, if your in this area and looking for a great place to kick back, get some great service and want nothing more then a delicious pie... then your search is over... ENJOY!!!

Reviewed 28 November 2016

Nothing else was open at late night so I had to try their pizza. took the Hawaiian pizza and it had alcoholic after-taste. The mozzarella sticks were good, especially the marinara sauce with meat was delicious. The pizza crust isn't the best but good for an average night-out pizza.

Reviewed 10 November 2016 via mobile

Take it from a local. Best pizza around. Oh and the new menu is awesome. More than just pizza..burgers, pasta.seafood.calzones. endless choices. Nice friendly staff.

Reviewed 2 July 2016

This was quite possibly the best pizza we have ever had. After camping it out in CT for 4 days, we headed north to our next stop right outside North Adams. After setting up shop, we headed into town for a real meal and stumbled upon this gem.

It was quiet, empty--possibly due to the hour. We placed our order, and inspite a mix up on the order, it was the best pizza we have ever had. We are personally not "cheese pizza" people, but this pizza worked. We thought the best pizza was back home, but we were wrong.

Would definitly visit again if in the area... too bad you are not closer to home!!