“Nice breakfast”
Review of Renee's

Renee's
Ranked #6 of 62 Restaurants in North Adams
Reviewed 7 September 2016

A very nice place with great food and outdoor dining for breakfast or lunch. Weekends are packed so get up early- its worth it!

Date of visit: September 2016

Reviewed 1 September 2016

I read earlier reviews about how we may have to wait for a table, so we were prepared. Fortunately, my brother and I are early birds and we beat the crowds (which started to fill in as we were leaving). We were greeted by Renee herself at our lovely outside table on a beautiful day. The menu for breakfast looked so good I had a hard time deciding... so I went with a mushroom and cheese omelet which was cooked to perfection. My brothers pancakes with real maple syrup were light and fluffy and just the fuel he needed for a Greylock hike! While paying the bill, Renee again engaged me in conversation which made me feel like a regular instead of a transient diner. I will DEFINITELY go back as there were many other items on the menu to sample!

Reviewed 30 August 2016

This is just a simple, terrific place with food carefully prepared and served enthusiastically. Five of us enjoyed a meal of breakfast sandwiches, eggs in a skillet, eggs benedict, and those omelets. High, fluffy with perfectly cooked vegetables and seasoned just right. We arrived on a Monday at 9:00 AM and were seated immediately, but by the time we left, the place had filled up.

If you go, settle in for a nice meal and understand that cooking good food for you takes time - it will all be worth it. We will be back!

Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

Slow service waited a long time to receive our food almost an hour. Doesn't except cards which is a down fall cause we don't carry cash. For tourist this is a down fall.

Reviewed 16 August 2016

If you want great food and fresh food, then this is a must. My daughter and I were in town for a couple of days and were so impressed with our breakfast the first day, we went back the next day. Renee was there and was very friendly and approachable. The food was terrific. We were told at our hotel that weekends are very busy there. We were lucky we were traveling during the week. We would definitely go back and highly recommend.