“Delicious cafe!”

Ranked #7 of 62 Restaurants in North Adams
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 10
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 26 August 2018

Lickety Split is located just off the entrance to MASS MoCA and is the perfect spot for brunch, lunch or a light dinner while touring the collection or for a cup of tea to regroup and read all the brochures.

Reviewed 13 August 2018

We visit Mass Moca once a year since we are from Philadelphia. We haven't tried anything but the ice cream because they are ready to close by the time we get there after viewing the exhibitions. I will say only that the Ice Cream is REAL (great flavors-no air) We always look forward to it at the end of each visit.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

I went into this cafe last Saturday to an amazing surprise. My cousin Evan, who is also about my age, had a chat with me over the Cobb Salad. She had some breakfast sandwiches, and they were really good. The service was also very good, and it was a great experience overall.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

I had several lunches and coffee breaks at the museum. The food was terrific - especially interesting soups and quiches. I didn't have the signature ice cream, but it looked good! There were an amazing selection of loose leaf teas, interested brewed iced teas, fresh lemonade and limeade, and pastries that looked yummy. Prices were about the usual museum cafe range or maybe a bit lower.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 3 July 2018

I visited this cafe for the RayLaMontagne and Neko Case show at the very end of June. The music playing as we ate was pleasant and soft enough for chitchat. I had the Thai burrito as my pre-show dinner, and it was very good. The service was also very good, but there was a disappointment experience at the actual show because RayLaMontagne didn't perform "Trouble". Overall, it was a very good experience.

Date of visit: June 2018