“SLOW”

Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 23 May 2017

I went there on a Sunday, we had an appointment to see a house in North Adams down the street from this restaurant, so we stopped at this restaurant. We waited outside for 30 minutes before we were seated inside. We got coffee soon but waited another 20 minutes for the waitress to wait on us. It seemed that others that arrive after us got served before us. We called her over and told her we had an appointment to see a house in 15 minutes, when she said she would put our order in and it would be another 15 minutes before we could get our food. We got up and left. I would never go back there.

Reviewed 2 April 2017

A classic breakfast restaurant, although I think they serve lunch and dinner too. Friendly service, big portions, delicious food.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

We went for breakfast, waited 30minuts to get a menue, an hour before we got served, we only hab bacon and eggs _ don't go

Reviewed 12 April 2016

We are first timers after my wife and I read the great reviews. We are always looking for a great place in the Berkshires for breakfast. Great breakfast, service, and great staff. Many gourmet items, and freshly baked items. I had the apple fritter french toast, and my wife had a western omelette. Great Coffee. Incredible. I'm about and hour away, but I can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 31 August 2015

The food was awesome I go there for breakfast probably once a month .. always have great specials and the staff are top notch ..