“Great for Breakfast”

Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 2 April 2017

A classic breakfast restaurant, although I think they serve lunch and dinner too. Friendly service, big portions, delicious food.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

We went for breakfast, waited 30minuts to get a menue, an hour before we got served, we only hab bacon and eggs _ don't go

Reviewed 12 April 2016

We are first timers after my wife and I read the great reviews. We are always looking for a great place in the Berkshires for breakfast. Great breakfast, service, and great staff. Many gourmet items, and freshly baked items. I had the apple fritter french toast, and my wife had a western omelette. Great Coffee. Incredible. I'm about and hour away, but I can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 31 August 2015

The food was awesome I go there for breakfast probably once a month .. always have great specials and the staff are top notch ..

Reviewed 21 March 2015

I always, always have the veggie omelet here. The owner, Renee, chops all the fresh vegetables and the omelet tastes great and is good for you. Then, I spoil this nutritional high by having home fries, also made fresh. Oh well.