“It is now RENEE'S resteraunt”

Big Shirl's Kitchen
Ranked #28 of 61 Restaurants in North Adams
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 12
Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 31 August 2015

The food was awesome I go there for breakfast probably once a month .. always have great specials and the staff are top notch ..

Reviewed 21 March 2015

I always, always have the veggie omelet here. The owner, Renee, chops all the fresh vegetables and the omelet tastes great and is good for you. Then, I spoil this nutritional high by having home fries, also made fresh. Oh well.

Reviewed 23 October 2014 via mobile

Renee's is a great place for breakfast or lunch. Portions are huge and the service is excellent. For breakfast I love the hash with a grilled muffin on the side. For lunch I love Renee's homemade soup and a BLT, but there are lots of good options.

Reviewed 25 September 2014

I have been coming to Big Shirl's since it first opened. My friends and I would wake up early and go in our pajamas! Everything is always perfect, the food, the service, everything!! I always recommend Big Shirl's :)

Reviewed 24 September 2012

we just tried Big Shirl's and it's the best breakfast we've had in the Williamstown area in several years. Menu is imaginative, portions are huge and service is friendly and helpful. the hash was freshly made with each ingredient identifiable, eggs perfectly done, coffee great. I'd like to try one of their "skillets" next.
I hated to take a doggy bag for breakfast but I just couldn't waste all that delicious hash.