“Great place for breakfast”

Big Shirl's Kitchen
Ranked #29 of 59 Restaurants in North Adams
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 12
Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 21 March 2015

I always, always have the veggie omelet here. The owner, Renee, chops all the fresh vegetables and the omelet tastes great and is good for you. Then, I spoil this nutritional high by having home fries, also made fresh. Oh well.

Reviewed 23 October 2014 via mobile

Renee's is a great place for breakfast or lunch. Portions are huge and the service is excellent. For breakfast I love the hash with a grilled muffin on the side. For lunch I love Renee's homemade soup and a BLT, but there are lots of good options.

Reviewed 25 September 2014

I have been coming to Big Shirl's since it first opened. My friends and I would wake up early and go in our pajamas! Everything is always perfect, the food, the service, everything!! I always recommend Big Shirl's :)

Reviewed 24 September 2012

we just tried Big Shirl's and it's the best breakfast we've had in the Williamstown area in several years. Menu is imaginative, portions are huge and service is friendly and helpful. the hash was freshly made with each ingredient identifiable, eggs perfectly done, coffee great. I'd like to try one of their "skillets" next.
I hated to take a doggy bag for breakfast but I just couldn't waste all that delicious hash.

Reviewed 17 August 2012

This is the second time I have gone to big shirls. The restaurant must have a hard time finding waitstaff because there is never anyone there. We waited 25 min to be talke to to take a drink order. 30 min later the waitress finally came to take our order. After an hour we had finally gotten our food, the order was wrong the bacon burnt and pathetic. I am a waitress so undo not usually complain but this was in real. They were so understaffed that no one in the restaurant had syrup, coffe... Etc. if you are going out for breakfast I'd go somewhere else. The owner did not even offer us a discount for the terrible service. I will never go back.

1  Thank Palimino202