“Amazing Gelato”
Review of Morano Gelato

Morano Gelato
Ranked #3 of 15 Dessert in Newton
Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 6
Description: Morano Gelato is a small New England-based company dedicated to promoting the art of true Italian gelato-making. Each batch is made fresh on-site every morning and we aim to sell out of each flavor each evening. This ensures the highest quality product for our customers.
Reviewed 10 July 2017

This is the best gelato, bar none. Tried the pistachio (my favorite), the milk chocolate and the raspberry (will not get again as the seeds interfere with the amazing texture that this gelato has). So great!

Reviewed 25 June 2017

I've had gelato in Italy, but this is spectacular. I don't want to even know the fat content, but suffice it to say every bite is heaven, smooth, flavorful, and just delucious. They vary the flavors so every tme I go, I have a different flavor, or two, if I decide to try 2 different scoops. I love this place,

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

I had 2 flavors dark chocolate and pistachio. Like to texture very smooth but the pistachio is just a little too sweet for me. Had to have an americano to wash that down. Still a good place to have a shopping break. The location is great in the chestnut hill shopping mall.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

You want Gelato without the hassles of the North End in Boston? Then Moreno Gelato in Chestnut Hill/Newton is that place for some of the best, creamiest Gelato this side of Hanover St. And, you can sample any or all of their flavors before indulging... There is a good reason the line is out the door at this place.., they're that good!

Reviewed 9 May 2017

I love this place. Always a stop here after my visits to Frank Pepe next door... I look forward to it. Stracchitella today... so good. Creamy, perfectly tempered, amazing texture on your tongue. The top!

Been to Morano Gelato? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK