“Green Tea”

Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

Ordered Chicken and Broccoli and some appetizers. Food was very good and quickly served. I had the food delivered. The only downside was the cost overall a little expensive for a take out Rest. maybe, because of the delivery. Try picking up or dining- in sometimes in the future.

Reviewed 6 November 2015

We discovered Green Tea through a mailer they sent us (junk mail has its uses!), and considering it was just a couple of miles away, we decided to try it. I'm glad we did, because Green Tea gives folks in the area a solid dim sum option without having to drive all the way to Chinatown or Quincy.

When I went to pick up our take-out order of dim sum, I was happily surprised to see the restaurant close to capacity (it's a smallish space in the same area as a gas station and a CVS along Elliott street near Route 9) at noon on a Saturday. I was even happier after we got to try our order of pork shu mai, steamed spareribs with black bean sauce, and yang chow fried rice. It was a satisfying meal, and we particularly enjoyed the spareribs dim sum. Can't wait to try the other options on their dim sum menu!

Reviewed 9 September 2015 via mobile

Stopped for first time here to have lunch. Quickly greeted and served. Only was provided with lunch specials menu so i assume you could ask for full menu.

Specials included variety as well as sushi for 7.95 to 8.50 for chines 10.95 sushi.

Ordered sczechuan spiced shrimp. It arrived quickly after i got an excellent but small bowl of hot and sour soup. The soup was excellent and was truly both hot and sour unlike many other places of rastekess brown salty liquid. I might order a larger bowl next time. It had lots of good stuff in it too.

Specials come with veg fried rice soup and either egg roll or a chicken wing. I got egg roll. I think menu did not say you got soup though vut she asked so i think its just not printed on it.

Egg roll was good and their duck sauce with it was unusually excellent. It seemed to have applesauce like fruit and maybe ginger in it. Was special so try it.

I asked for extra hot main course and ot was ok but run of the mill. But they did spice it up with chili oil but i didnt like that much oul would prefer some real peppers instead.

Would come back.

Reviewed 25 July 2015 via mobile

After visiting for the first time today, it's safe to say I won't be going back. The only decent item was their soup. The sweet and sour chicken tastes awful and the batter was way too thick.

Reviewed 16 July 2015

varied menu, polite service on phone and in house; gluten-free options; and they also deliver; atmosphere inside is a bit sterile but the service has always been pleasant