US$ 179
US$ 195
US$ 147
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 170/night.

US$ 150
US$ 114
HotelIndigo.com
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 182/night.

The Walker Center(Newton)(Great Value!)
US$ 100
US$ 183
US$ 175
US$ 169
US$ 257
US$ 249
US$ 190
Residence Inn Boston Needham(Needham)(Great Value!)
US$ 151
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 177/night.

TripAdvisor
All reviewsnewton highlandshomemade granolaother gueststhird floorboston areabed and breakfastminute walkking suitescreened in porchown bathroomhome away from homelovely homequiet streetsitting areaprivate bathbeautiful neighborhoodjust like home
Reviewed 24 April 2018

I stayed in Village B&B's "penthouse," a small apartment. It had a nice, well-equipped kitchenette, a lovely appointed bedroom with an extremely comfortable bed, and well-lit living room with a comfortable pull-out sofa and a small kitchen table. Ample closet pace. A modern bathroom with shower. Plenty of hot water.
Village B&B is located in one of Newton's pictoresque's villages, Newton Highlands. It has many different restaurants serving a wide variety of cuisines: American, Chinese, Mexican, Greek, just to name a few. Larger shopping centers containing Whole Foods, CVS, Walgreens, clothing, stores, and other restaurants and large stores are close by but far enough away to be out of sight and out of ear-shot. A stop of the MBTA's "Green Line" is only a block or two away. In other words, guests have easy and quick access to Boston proper without having to drive in and find parking.
The neighborhood contains beautiful, large homes, with a variety of styles, including Victorian and Colonial. A walk in the neighborhood is a treat itself, apart from all the sites of Boston.
The gracious hostess, Claudia, serves a delicious breakfast, including fruit and fresh muffins in a charming dining room. One really feels at home at Village B and B
Plenty of off-street parking if you have a rented car.
Strong Wifi. Flat screen TV with a wide variety of Cable channels.
Overall, a great experience, a great place to stay while in the Boston area.

Room Tip: All rooms are good
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Claudia J, Owner at A Village B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

Thanks so much, glad we could accommodate you!

Reviewed 16 April 2018

I have stayed in almost all of the rooms of this B&B and the experience is always so pleasant. I especially love the garden suite; It has a gigantic and comfortable bed a private bathroom (including a tub). I love it when it rains or snows and I can get to see it through the windows while lying on the bed. It is also a great place to meditate since it is very quiet.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 April 2018

We have stayed in every room in the house over multiple visits during the past 14 months in this charming, well kept family home. While my personal preference the the first floor Garden Suite offering a King sized bed and private bath with both a shower and walk-in tub, all rooms are comfortable and offer a number of amenities (mini-fridge, coffee maker, hair dryers etc). And coffee is available throughout the day. I couldn't ask more from the location--just a three minute walk to the public transit trolly line that can put me all the way into downtown in about a half an hour. Claudia is a most generous host who goes out of her way to accommodate individual needs. She offers a continental breakfast with a wide variety of offerings that is more than ample to start the day. This is a great place to stay!

Room Tip: Garden Suite--Private bath and lovely private screened porch
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 April 2018

My wife and I had a great stay here in the "king suite". Location is ideal, close to shops and the T (and my relatives we were visiting!). Everything was clean and comfortable, and hosts were accommodating and fun to talk to -- and we had a nice breakfast meeting the other guests as well. We will definitely stay here again when we head back to Newton.

Room Tip: King Suite has a nice private bath and plenty of space; we did not see other rooms.
Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Claudia J, Owner at A Village B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

So great to have you and hope for many more happy occasions that bring you back to Newton!

Reviewed 23 March 2018

I stayed at this charming bed and breakfast when I was visiting some friends. This was my second visit to Newton and to this inn. Last time I stayed at Katie’s room. This time I decided to stay in the suite downstairs as I had two suitcases and didn’t want to take them upstairs. What a spacious room ,bathroom and terrace. Claudia, the owner was out of town. As she had communicated to me before, Philip and Fernando were managing the inn during her absence. Philip and Fernando were the most gracious hosts. They made breakfast everyday. On occasion of a snowstorm, they kindly invited all the guests to have lunch and dinner with them. They made soup for lunch and a delicious chicken for dinner. It was very kind of them to offer and to include me. They were available to answer all questions regarding Boston. Fernando helped me with my suitcases, ah such a gentleman. They were truly special and made my stay enjoyable. I wish I could have stayed longer as I wanted to explore the surrounding area which is quaint and beautiful. The snow was so beautiful. The inn looked so picture perfect in the snow. I felt Christmas in March. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay. I was very happy and comfortable. I wish I could have stayed longer. Claudia responded to my emails promptly even when she was out of town. Thank you for a wonderful experience.

Room Tip: can’t go wrong with any of the rooms.
Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Claudia J, Owner at A Village B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

Fariba,
I am so glad your stay worked out so well and always glad to have such a gracious guest. Hope to see you on your next visit.