“Fantastic Sushi; Terrific Atmosphere”
Review of Aji Sushi Bar

Aji Sushi Bar
Ranked #52 of 260 Restaurants in Newton
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 July 2016

Whenever I am in Boston, I always make a point to visit Aji for at least one meal. I often bring friends or colleagues with me, and everyone has always had high praise for the food.

The fish is cut into good-sized portions; the preparation and presentation is fantastic; and the wide variety of interesting (and tasty!) house rolls will give you lots of experimentation over many visits!

They also have a decent variety of sake and other beverages.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 18 May 2016

Wide variety of sushi and other Japanese cuisine on the menu. Always fresh, tasty and nicely served. Great, attentive, friendly service. Full bar and take out. Great addition to neighborhood

Reviewed 14 May 2016

We liked Aji Sushi Bar. I wouldn't say this is the most tasty Japanese food I've ever had -- and for some reason the restaurant seemed a little noisy. The wait staff was efficient, courteous, but a little cool. Nonetheless, I can well imagine other people giving this an "A" rather than my grade -- a "B."

1  Thank Dave S
Reviewed 27 March 2016 via mobile

We love this place! Very friendly owners! Excellent local sushi. Great for takeout. We are regulars. They stand behind their product.

Reviewed 31 January 2016

Love to take a walk to build up our appetite on a cool New England night and enjoy this terrific local Japanese Sushi Restaurant/Bar.

Best health always,