“Lunch spit”

French Press Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #5 of 12 Quick Bites in Needham
Description: Years in the making, French Press Bakery & Cafe is an extraordinary dream come true; if you love food, if you love Paris, if you love dessert and if you love coffee, you’ll love French Press Bakery & Cafe. Embodying the essential essence of NYC, London and Parisian cafes. We embrace the coffee culture, the tradition of taking time within your day to relax, reflect and socialize all revolving around coffee.
Reviewed 22 January 2021

Ordered takeout if ham and cheese sandwich. Great baguette roll, good quality ham and cheese. Accompanied by small salad and chips. Very tasty.

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (60)

Reviewed 31 August 2020 via mobile

Very good hot and iced coffee. We picked up excellent breakfast sandwiches here too. Easy to order online with convenient curbside pickup!

Date of visit: August 2020
Reviewed 3 March 2020

After seeing a Facebook ad for their Friday special chicken sandwich, I found myself in the area last Friday and decided to give it a try. Wow! Fantastic sandwich. Perfect temperature, great taste, just the right amount of crispiness on the outside, great bun, and the frittes were excellent. My intent was to take it out and eat at home, but when I got in the car I decided to give it a quick taste. Needless to say, neither the sandwich nor the frittes made it home. I plan to be back again this Friday! In addition, the staff was friendly and welcoming, and while waiting for the order, I was able to eruse the baked items - I'll be be trying some of those out as well for sure.

Date of visit: February 2020
1  Thank Skatzee
Reviewed 13 December 2019

I stopped by this small restaurant to pick up some lunch. Got some soup and a quiche. It is not a very inexpensive place. It looked like a lot of people were having coffee. The pastry in the case looks very good and it looked very French. I was tempted to get some but decided to try my take out first. The soup was all right and the quiche was good but both were not outstanding maybe I should’ve stuck to the pastry. Will try this restaurant again and maybe my next review will be better.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed 16 November 2019

You would think I’m speaking a foreign language when I ask for no foam. I occasionally frequent this café and order a latte specifically requesting no foam. The reason for this is because they will fill half a cup with foam and it seems like a waste of money. I want the cup full of beverage, not foam. They continue to not understand this request. The reason that they get at least an average rating from me is because they have really good vegan cookies.

Date of visit: November 2019