“Can't believe it is right in Needham!”

French Press Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #2 of 5 Dessert in Needham
Description: Years in the making, French Press Bakery & Cafe is an extraordinary dream come true; if you love food, if you love Paris, if you love dessert and if you love coffee, you’ll love French Press Bakery & Cafe. Embodying the essential essence of NYC, London and Parisian cafes. We embrace the coffee culture, the tradition of taking time within your day to relax, reflect and socialize all revolving around coffee.
Reviewed 16 November 2016

Finally tried their cold pressed coffee, had it black even though normally take coffee with milk. It was addictively great, smooth, full body with no bitterness. Their pistachio macaroons have a great balance of crunchy cookie with deliciously smooth creamy filling. Croissants (ham/cheese and almonds) were light and crispy on the outside, the best I had in Boston area. Fresh baguettes were also amazing.
Servers were nice, friendly, and willing to explain things on the menu. When I did not see any baguettes in the glass case and asked about it, the server (wish I remember his name) offered to make me fresh one. After 10 minutes of wait, I had a freshly baked baguette. The only down side - I ate half of it on the way home.

Reviewed 20 October 2016

Delicious croissants and pastries. Excellent coffee and espresso drinks. A welcome independent cafe in town.

Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

Nice place to meet, knowledgeable baristas, delicious coffees. Why does TripAdvisor force me to say at least 100 characters worth of review?

Reviewed 12 October 2016

My husband and I stopped by to pick up something to eat for lunch and they had quiche on special. We got one bacon and one vegetarian quiche, and they were AMAZING. Seriously, I haven't had quiche this good since we had it every morning at Bouchon in the Venetian in Las Vegas. But this was every bit as good as Bouchon's quiche! We'll definitely be back!

Reviewed 5 October 2016

Just 'cause you put the word 'french'in the name it doesn't become a French bakery!
The two person staff was not able to get our coffee right- either it was tepid or too milky.We had to go back 'n forth - might as well as gone to Dunkin'