“Great Mac and cheese!”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #25 of 147 Restaurants in Natick
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Natick is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 12 March 2016 via mobile

My son really loves this place. In his words, they have impeccable chicken soup! I really like the new wonton bowl. Hot, just enough spice, and tasty.

Reviewed 18 August 2015

This Panera is pretty much like any other Panera. Good options for sandwiches or a salad. Nice enough atmosphere with free wifi.

Reviewed 15 July 2015

Good spot to hit for a little snack or lunch when you're in the Natick area doing some shopping. Son likes the mac and cheese. I like the yogurt frappes. The oatmeal cookies are ok too.

Reviewed 1 July 2015

It is advisable to stop at this place. You'll never be disappointed with the quality. I like their soup and great panini. This is a kind of food place is not pretending and serves time to time new specials which are worth to try.

Reviewed 3 June 2015

I like going here before I go food shopping. They have a great variety and consistent quality. I didn't realize until recently that you can order the breakfast panini with other than panini. I like mine on regular bread but have also ordered them on bagels.

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK