“Local Restaurant Close to Double Tree Hotel”

China Villa Of Middleton, INC
Ranked #14 of 34 Restaurants in Middleton
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 12
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 10 August 2015

I attended a training session at The Double Tree nearby and needed somewhere where to eat. I wanted Chinese food so I google Chinese food and China Villa was the closet to my location. The service was great, the atmosphere was relaxing and quiet. The staff came over and asked me if the food was okay and if I needed anything else. I tried the Curry Sauce with Fried Tofu and white rice. The Tofu with Curry was a hefty sized big portion of food that I had enough leftovers for my dinner later that evening. If I had to travel back to that area for business I would revisit that restuarant.

Reviewed 5 September 2014

The food itself was nothing special. The Lo mein is something i would get again, lots of flavor and filled with veggies. I ordered the beef and broccoli and it was so saucy it was like chunky soup. Not a lot of flavor if I go back I will definitely try something else.
They do have good hot tea that they bring out right away.
Good portion sizes as well but most of the food had short ribs or chicken wings which I dislike both.
I went for lunch so they have one sheet filled with specials, I may go for dinner for different options.
The atmosphere was great, the people were very friendly and each customer that walked in knew everyone by name.

1  Thank Jennifer M
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We just moved to the area and love Asian food. So when we had some company in town, we ordered take out Food was very good with very large portions. I thought everything was very tasty and so did our company from California. We will definitely go again. The interior looks like it could use some updAting but was clean. Very much a local joint.

Reviewed 1 January 2014

they have great food and superb friday lobster raffles to support a great cause. the workers make this place a top choice.

Reviewed 11 November 2013

China Villa is a quirky restaurant with local people listening to country music at the bar. The portions are plentiful but the quality is average. When I ate the leftovers the next day, I didn't feel too well. I've had crab rangoons at many different Chinese restaurants and the ones at China Villa were below average. We'll be looking for a new Chinese place for takeout.