“delicious pasteries and cakes and cookies”
Review of Piro's Bakery

Piro's Bakery
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Methuen
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 23 May 2017

the staff is always very patient and helpful... the cakes, cookies, pasteries are always delicious and fresh.
the line is always out the door just before a holiday....that tells you something!

Reviewed 23 May 2017

I live in the area and just love this place not only do they have delicious breads and pastries, they also have great pizza and calzones. I highly recommend this place to everyone

Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

If you're looking for a fast, simple, amazing cake/cup cakes for any occasion or pastries for a party (that you will probably eat on the way to the party), Piros is your place! I grew up with every birthday cake being from Piros and I was never disappointed. Also visit the gelato shop and hot market while you're there and make sure you pick up some rice balls (I highly recommend the lasagna ones)

Reviewed 11 April 2017

When I have to order a special occasion cake or dessert, I always head to Piro's Bakery. There are so many choices and their prices are reasonable. Italian cookies are wonderful. Homemade thick pizza and a variety of breads. They also have a kitchen with homemade Italian hot meals to go, such as meatballs, riceballs, chicken parm and pasta dishes. I stopped for lunch one day and the riceball was so big I could not finish it and had to take it to go. It is well worth the trip to check this place out.

Reviewed 18 March 2017

Piro's is a frequent stop for me when I need a dessert or Italian bread. Everything is fresh. Bread is baked daily. They do a great job with cakes for special occasions. My favorite is the cannoli which are filled to order with chocolate, vanilla, or ricotta filling. Being open 7 days a week and into the early evening is great for us working folks. Next door to the bakery is Piro's other shop selling pizza, rice balls, and a variety of frozen Italian entrees.

Been to Piro's Bakery? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK