“Real Sicilian Gelato”

Dolce Freddo Gelato
Ranked #2 of 4 Dessert in Methuen
Reviewed 19 July 2017

A few years ago, my family visited Sicily and enjoyed gelato sometimes more than once a day. At almost every opportunity I have gelato at various places when on vacation or just traveling about.
Yesterday I stopped at Dolce Freddo Gelato with my grandson. This gelato is the "real stuff". I have found my true Sicilian gelato.
For those who do not know what gelato is.....think ice cream on steroids.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

the gelato is wonderful with many flavors....always delicious... no complaints... I just wish there were more sugar free options.

Reviewed 11 June 2017

We live miles from this place, but when we want "ice cream" this is where we go. My wife has a food allergy to milk derived products, but the sorbetto is the best she has ever had anywhere else and there are several to choose from. The variety of available "milk" gelatos is incredible. The hot chocolate is to "die for" and there is quite a variety of other sweets and coffees to offer those looking for other options.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

Great service, with lots of flavors. Very clean and comfortable seating to stay and eat. You always see someone you know!

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Love this place. You can choose from a variety of flavors. Every time I stop in there is a different flavor to try. Creamy and delicious. I love that they offer hot drinks too. Once you have tried it, I promise you will return. They also have a location in downtown Newburyport.

Been to Dolce Freddo Gelato? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK