All reviewsassembly roworange linewellington stationeuropean style breakfastbrand hotelmodern roomsrainfall shower headmaster switchgreat hotelusb portsnight lighttufts universityparking garageuber ridet trainsmall poolbuffet breakfast
Reviewed 5 August 2018

Had a two night stay and enjoyed our time here. Simple hotel, good and comfortable bed. Good staff. Had a nice stay. Would definitely recommend if you need to be in this location. Breakfast was lovely, europen style - get the special egg dishes as they’re delicious. Comfortable bed.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
ColwenHotels-MGMT, Guest Relations Manager at AC Hotel Boston North, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the 4 star rating and the comments regarding your recent stay at the AC Hotel in N Medford.
So many great compliments, we really appreciate all you noticed and our hard work is appreciated. Recommendations are the biggest compliments and thank you again.
We know you have many choices when booking a property, thank you so much for choosing ours.
We hope to see you again real soon at any of our Colwen Group Properties.

Sincerely

The Customer Service Team
Colwen Group Properties

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

Absolutely LOVED this hotel. No detail was missed from the great smell when I walked in to well located night light in the room. I stayed here as a last minute decision and couldn’t have been more pleased. So much so I plan to stay again in September and will add it my list of great places to stay. If your looking for someplace to stay this is a good one!!!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 July 2018

Immaculate and nicely decorated hotel with nice conveniences. Good location/quiet.
Really an outstanding breakfast too. Delicious food and the restaurant staff was wonderfully friendly and interested in you as a guest!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 July 2018

I checked in on Friday night and was instantly greeted by Louisa and Sally at the front desk in a very welcoming manner. It was nice to see some friendly faces acknowledge you right away at the end of a long day! Both ladies checked me in quickly and even offered to upgrade me into a bigger room for that one night I was staying there. They did not have to do that especially in the short time I was there but I was extremely grateful since it made my night even more comfortable! Not to mention, it gave me a great first impression of the AC Hotels Brand! In addition to this, they suggested some good locations nearby for a late night meal. Overall, I enjoyed the prompt and helpful service of the staff in this hotel, along with the clean, spacious, and modern rooms in the hotel. As an Elite member, this kind of service and treatment is what keeps me loyal to the Marriott Portfolio!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2018

First the good - new, clean, modern design. Rooms and beds clean and comfortable.

Now the reality - you get Courtyard level amenities for JW Marriott price. I asked about food when I checked in about 3pm after traveling all day. Was told "this is not a full service hotel" and there will be no food until the bar opens at 5pm. No room service. Went to the bar at 5pm - EXTREMELY limited menu. They have more options at a Courtyard Bistro than here.

For $528 a night they have the audacity to charge $16 for breakfast - SERIOUSLY???? Charging for breakfast??? What a joke.

They only have ice machines on 2 floors and those ice machines are so small that during a 3 day stay I was only able to get ice once. Had to go downstairs to get it - where they acknowledge the machines are too small.

I could go on, but I'll stop. Not worth the price I paid for sure. This is a Courtyard with fancy decor at best. Maybe worth $150/$175 a night. Oh well.... I

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
ColwenHotels-MGMT, Guest Relations Manager at AC Hotel Boston North, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay at our property in Medford.
We were happy to hear the good news of course but deeply regret you did not enjoy your stay at our property.
Feedback in our business is key and we do all we can to listen, improve and make every stay the best it can be.
Thank you for taking the time to post, we hope to see you again and given an opportunity to prove ourselves to you once again.

Sincerely