“Fantastic”

Tom Yum Koong Thai Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 145 Restaurants in Medford
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 16 June 2016 via mobile

All was superb. Tom kar gai to die for! Mango black pepper was a creative dish worth trying. Clean and friendly service.
Highly recommend.

Reviewed 7 April 2016

Thai food here and the other ones they own are great! Service is very good and the food is awesome. A large menu worthy of a lot of thought on several visits. Hint- don't eat "in" in winter, the kitchen sucks so much air out of the place it's always freezing cold.

Reviewed 13 September 2015 via mobile

Walked in Friday night & at that time there was only another table occupied. However there must have been 20 bags of delivery near the counter.

Our waitress was friendly & attentive. Good Thaj Singa beer on offer. The menu is extensive, nice fresh produce and tasty.

Serving sizes decent, we ended up taking home the leftovers.

Reviewed 24 June 2015

Pretty good food overall. They were very good about meeting vegetarian requirements. They made some nice veggie summer rolls and a veggie pad thai for me. The pad thai wasn't as peanutty as I have had in the past, but it was still good. One of my companions has the Crispy Basil, it looked (and according to him) tasted very good. It was clean and the service was good. I'd go back.

Reviewed 16 June 2015

I ordered Som Tum (salad) and Rad Na (noodle), delivered to a nearby hotel. I requested dressing on the side, I was told it can not be done since salad was premade. When I received food 30+ min later, salad was spicy and watery, noodle was ok, but no utensil, no napkin. I did not visit the restaurant, and maybe I just ordered wrong dish. So this rating is based on average food, 3 stars, minus delivery, therefore a 2 stars.