“Consistent, delicious, local, friendly!”
Review of Gigi's

Gigi's
Ranked #2 of 28 Restaurants in Maynard
Reviewed 21 January 2020

We frequent Gigi's restaurant at least once a week for the last year or so. We experience a friendly face and welcoming environment with every visit, and very consistent and delicious Vietnamese food. My favorite is the Pho and the vegetable stir fry noodle. Five stars all day!

Date of visit: January 2020
2  Thank jacquelynmacdonald
Write a reviewReviews (54)

Reviewed 20 January 2020 via mobile

We have talked about going to GiGi's for months and finally went for the first time earlier this month...we are now regulars! Allie, the bartender is great - very friendly but not intrusive, GiGi is adorable and the food is amazing! You can make a meal out of several of the appetizers - especially the spring rolls, the main dishes are huge and many are available gluten free. If you are looking for a fantastic meal at a very reasonable price, look no further.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed 7 October 2019

It's a neighborhood place, and the food is solid, though the items I had were not stellar; the avocado in the roll of that name was hard, and the flavor bland; the banh-mi was similarly bland.

Service was surprisingly slow, considering that I was there at the start of the lunch hour on a Friday, and was one of two patrons in the place. Two wait staff were on, but apparently they have a strict division of labor/tables; my wait person was also covering the bar, so I waited for fifteen minutes before placing my order (even though the other wait person was serving no customers), and many more minutes before the food arrived.

I may give Gigi's another try -- and this time likely sit at the bar -- but there are lots of places that deliver more consistently, so this visit may be my only.

Date of visit: September 2019
2  Thank RGH3256
Reviewed 24 July 2019 via mobile

Gigi’s is a wonderful place to relax and enjoy your company. The service was exceptional which obviously starts with its owners, who make a point to welcome and check on you. Spring rolls were excellent as were the coconut shrimp. My wife loved her fried rice and our guests their dinners as well. But the pho. Sigh. Broth was far too watery which robbed the dish of the flavor all who crave pho expect. Hopefully the owners will make the adjustment to this signature dish; they certainly care enough. We look forward to returning next time we are in town.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed 3 June 2019

Been to Gigi's many many times - these are my favs: Love the Coconut Shrimp, Lemongrass Pork Vermicelli, Grilled Beef Vermicelli, Bánh Mì, Asian Style Spareribs All yummy!! Not open on Sunday, day of preparation and rest. Can't blame them!

Date of visit: June 2019